Saturday, April 01, 2006

An APRIL FOOL & his DAUGHTER!!


The above picture if of my 'little brother' Adam... today, April Fool's Day is his actual birthday.
Let me just share with you all that this was a GENIUS PLAN on mother nature's part!
Not a birthday came & went during my childhood that this poor boy didn't get a ROCK in a box, within a box, within a box, within a... (well, you get the picture.)
Every year my buddy Sean & I would play it up for all it was worth, "OMG ADAM, THE BEST GIFT EVER! IT'S SO BIG & HEAVY, MA HAD TO HELP US WRAP IT IT WAS SO HARD!" etc...
& bless his little soul, every year, he fell for it!
*snicker*
Now, my little brother is a grown man who is married with a daughter of his own. (pictured above with him is his little girl Isabella... she's schooling daddy on the art of feet grabbing...)
I have a hard time doing the same 'rock in a box' trick to a 31 year old as I did when we were kids!
(he actually smartened up somewhere in his early teens...)
So, Adam, here's to you my boy, I love you very much & Ruby is blessed to call you her Uncle!
*BIG BIRTHDAY HUGS*
Love,
-Your big sister & little miss 'Cheeks'


Your Birthdate: April 1

You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet.
You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily.
Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail.
You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details.

Your strength: Your supreme genius

Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity

Your power color: Gold

Your power symbol: Star

Your power month: January

No comments: