Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Beyond worried...

... officially at scared shitless now!


No work anywhere... and I'm now nearly a month into being completely without unemployment benefits. Scarey? To say the least...

To top it off, the family I fell IN LOVE with, who seemed to adore both me and Ruby too, are just too far to make a serious commitment with, it wouldn't be fair to anyone sadly, I just wish it could've worked, but the good thing is I've made a wonderful new friend who feels like a sister to me, I adore her & her precious daughter. Ruby loves her too so it wasn't a lost cause at all, it is wonderful to make new friends.

Now if I could just find a new family to work for, I'll be back in Nanny heaven & in my element again. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being a mother... and being Ruby's Mother is hands down the best gig in town, I am truly blessed... but this 'blessed Mother' is SCARED OUTTA HER WITTS (did I ever even have any witts to begin with? really??) that if I don't find work soon, I don't know WHAT I'll do!

Please pray for us everyone ok? The louder the better, cuz I'm convinced that God enjoys his time up there in heaven & he probably is a big fan of music, therefore he's blasting his tunes perhaps a LITTLE TOO LOUD to even hear my prayers to him every night... but maybe if we all do it SUPER SERIOUSLY LOUD he'll HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LISTEN, right?
Humor me... please just do this, it would mean the world to me & to one very sweet little girl who hasn't a clue what I'm facing.

I hate feeling like this... and hate is a strong word that I don't use often, but I'm using it now.
This just sucks.

=/

2 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

Praying for you tonight and just want to encourage you to be open to new opportunities. There maybe something that wasn't what you were thinking of but that will work perfectly. Sometimes I've been so focussed on my idea of a solution and I end up being very surprised by a different pathway that opens up.

Elyssium Earth said...

The stories of these "Little China Girls" that so many of you have been blessed with has given me (too much to state here)primarily, a big lesson about patience and faith. I imagine laying in a lonely crib without the sense of being perfect and special as I see all these beautiful nurseries and pretty dresses and traditional quilts and read poems of red threads and little red ladybugs and the hopes and fears of proud, proud parents... and I know these little people can feel that. I know laying in their orphanages they dream of candy striped curtains and little pink shoes and Red Sox jerseys and loving arms and they HOLD ON for better times... AS IF he won't provide!! ;). Thankyou amazingly witty and clever Amy for sharing. Ever considered writing kids books? *winks and prays* xx