Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A work in progress...

You may have noticed that a previous post is now missing... it'll come back eventually, don't worry. I'm just working on adding more pics from when I was in China. I don't have a ton of them but the ones I wanted to share weren't ready for immediate upload, so your patience is requested for the time being until I can get my act together & get everything ready for it's public viewing.

Until then, let's all just bask in the glory of lil'miss Pickler getting booted tonight. She's cute & yes she can sing but it was TIME! THANK YOU AMERICA! And than you too for keeping my adorable Elliot still there, although I'd like to single handedly take credit for him being safe tonight, after all... I'm pretty sure I called over A HUNDRED TIMES last night to ensure the boy stuck around for the duration! ;)

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO GO ELLIOT!!! THIS BOSTON GIRL LOOOOVVVVVEEEEEEESSSSSSS YOU!

No comments: