Thursday, April 06, 2006

He defines what it is to be called: "Friend"


I am proud beyond proud to share with everyone something that a friend of mine is doing in honor of those of us living with MS... He will be participating in the

The 22nd Annual
Great Mass Getaway MS 150 Bike Tour Boston to P'Town, and a boat ride home! Sat. June 24 - Sun. June 25, 2006


to help raise money for MS research... If you think it looks good on paper, listen to this FNX Radio Spot describing the two day event in detail! Man is he going to have fun! (did that guy from the radio mention BEER??) Cycling & Beer, TWO of Jim's 3 FAVORITE THINGS EVER! hee hee Clearly Little Miss Ruby Cate is 'Uncle Jim's' 3rd favorite thing, that goes without SAYING! ;)
When he told me he was doing this, I started to cry, because A. I was completely BEYOND touched, and B. I KNOW he can do this... he races mountain bikes at a professional competitive level- so a road race? PIECE-O-CAKE for ole' Jim! I know he's going to help in such a monumental way, I don't even think HE knows how much this means to me! So I figure I'd share this with all of you, my faithful daily readers... the amazing goodness & love & dedication in just 'one' of my many friends who I love so much... I just don't have any words for this, I am so, so beyond proud of you Jim, I love you for doing this & hope that you & everyone else riding will raise lots of money so that a cure can be found in my lifetime!
*getting the tissue box...*

If anyone would like to either Sponsor Jim, or perhaps Join Him & Register to Ride yourself, I would be TICKLED PINK! Thank you to ANYONE & EVERYONE who helps in the fight & search for a CURE for a disease that hit so close to home I believe it bit me smack in the ass! ;) hehehe (just cuz I have MS doesn't mean that I've lost my sense of humor people!) HEHEHE

Thank you Uncle Jim, WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is just so wonderful. What a great friend. :o)