Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Peenie Men & Hoochie Noonies...

While talking with a friend of mine today, she asked me what, if anything, I use to refer to my child's private parts. I said at first, nothing really, then remembered that over all the years of nannying, I've always used the following terms for those parts: Boys have a Peenie Man, and girls have a Hoochie Noonie. Don't ask, just listen.
I don't know how it is I came up with those names, I only remember years back having families I've worked for be uneasy with me calling their children's parts by the actual names, thus, the silly made up name courtesy of Moi!

After telling her this she proceeded to tell me THE MOST HYSTERICAL STORY about how one day, while babysitting their friends' 3 & 1/2 year old son, her husband was pushing said boy on the swings outside, and apparently started pushing a little too hard & little boy piped up & said to her husband:
" Mr.Husband, please don't push me so high, you're making my penis nervous..."

HAHAHAHAHA I LAUGHED SO HARD & AM STILL LAUGHING AS I TYPE THIS!!!!!!!!!

It got me to thinking, what do all of YOU do or what have you DECIDED to do when it comes to referring to your child's private parts & am I the only one who has come up with ridiculous names for the real articles? LOL

C'MON PEPOPLE, SHARE YOUR STORIES!!!

=)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My parents never used 'cutesie' names for private parts with us and I have no intention of doing so either. There is nothing wrong with the correct terms.

Amy said...

LOL didn't say there was dear, just force of habit after all these years of doing so to appease others. Besides, I think it's cute. =)

Debra Sue said...

My mom referred to them as "bug" and "worm." My dad, calls a penis a "duck" and would die 1,000 deaths before he would utter anything remotely related to a vagina. Dead, I'm telling ya!
My DSD calls it her pee-pee (which I hate!) still at 10. It drives me nuts.
The best though is my friend from high school. She called her's "dew bunny!"