Friday, April 28, 2006

Dream a Chocolate Dream...



OH! MY! GOD! DON'T! THESE! LOOK! FABULOUS!

What are they you ask? (cuz you know you're wondering what in the HELL those tins are...)
THEY'RE DRINKING CHOCOLATES!
And not like 'hot powdered cocoa' crap (and no offense to anyone who is in love with their swiss miss or whatever brand of hot cocoa you buy) BUT, this stuff, I saw last night on an eppisode of UNWRAPPED, and OH MY GOD IT LOOKED SO YUMMY!!!!
I wanted to JUMP THROUGH MY TELEVISION SET & TRY SOME!!!

Rather than a weak limpy powder added to 'water' (BLECK, WHAT'S THAT???)-
it's teenie tiny actual BITS of chocolate!! You take two tablespoons of the chocolate bits, add a splash of milk & in the microwave for 30 seconds it goes. Then, you blend & it's literally LIQUID CHOCOLATE and then you add the REST of your MILK (NOT WATER!) to the glass & back in the microwave it goes for one solid minute. Top with whipped cream & a dusting of those chocolate bits and HOLY CHRIST SIGN ME UP I WANT SOME!!!!!
I only wish that this place took 'paypal' LOL cuz THAT is what I want for Mother's Day. LOL
I'd love to try the Chocolate Mint, the Extreme Dark (for my Dad), and (OOOH DROOL!!!) the German Chocolate Cake, and maybe a Triple Chocolate for good measure. OMG I'M A CHOCOLATE MONSTER ON A MISSION!

Ladies, anyone up for having a 'DRINK YOUR CHOCOLATE' party with me?
I'm SERIOUS, because the MINUTE I find a job, the FIRST THING I'm going to treat MYSELF to, IS THIS BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL DRINKING CHOCOLATE!!!
And ANYONE WHO LIVES CLOSE ENOUGH is WELCOME TO COME OVER, cuz chocolate is always better when enjoyed with a friend or SEVERAL FRIENDS!
*smile*


2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh yum! I NEED the chocolate mint variety!

Anonymous said...

Heck, I'll come to Boston for that! It'll give my husband an excuse to go to a Sox game and give me an excuse to drink some chocolate with Amy and Miss Ruby!

Get a job so I can drink some! :o) Have a great weekend!