Sunday, May 18, 2008

3 Word Sunday...


...Tear Free Mass.

Miss Ruby went to Mass again with me today, we've been going every Sunday now since just prior to her Baptism & aside from the FIRST time at Church & the actual day of her Baptism, EACH MASS since has been nonstop clinging to me for dear life accompanied by much crying.

Not today.
Today, call it divine intervention, call it whatever you want, but my girl, not only did PHENOMENAL, but was HAPPY for the WHOLE MASS! She even shared the sign of peace with others AND smiled at Father! A far cry from last week's shenanigans.

Now we're home & I have a screeching headache courtesy of the insence used this morning. Love it but ALWAYS has this effect on me sadly. So, a couple of advil & some whole grain crackers & water later, it's slowly, hopefully on it's way out.

I hope whether you attend a service or not, that you all have a fantastic Sunday & count your blessings each & every second of every day.

And, please keep China in your prayers as they continue to deal with such an enormous tragedy & momentous loss. They've announced 3 days of mourning for the deceased... I have a feeling most of us will be morning for years to come, as I still remember 9-11 as if it happened yesterday.

Always in my prayers & never forgotten.

God bless.

No comments: