Sunday, May 25, 2008

3 Words...

...just don't seem enough this time:



God's Newest Angel...



Praying For Chapman's...



Missing Maria Sue...



Praying For Strength...



Hugging Ruby Tighter...




Humans Make Mistakes...




...the list goes on and on, my heart too is broken. I've been sad all Week.
I have tried several times to put myself in their shoes & I can't even get past a second of what that might be like as I break down in tears & run to find Ruby, wherever she may be in the house & scoop her up in my arms & hold her so tight. Poor kid doesn't know why I'm acting this way but things like this certainly make us all think about our blessings & how amazing a gift it is to parent our children.

May God bless and keep the Chapman family at this terrible time of sadness and loss in their lives and may He comfort & guide Maria Sue's brother & help him to understand that we're all human and it truly was an accident. May God help him and the whole Chapman family to live their lives in a way that honors their girl's memory and may He hold their sweet Maria Sue just a little closer as well.

Amen.


-Amy & Ruby Cate

5 comments:

Pug Mama said...

I CAN NOT get them out of my mind.....

Michelle said...

Same here, I just can't get them out of my head. My heart breaks for them.

kitchu said...

I have been crying so much this weekend. I just can't believe it and can't stop thinking of them.

Kalina926 said...

What did I miss???

Cindy and Co. said...

It just rips your heart out. How could anyone cope with something like that? Even Hubby was upset when he glanced over my shoulder. For a second he thought it was one of the Salsa Twins...