Wednesday, May 07, 2008

*The Things We Do For Love... (updated)



...Bear does TENFOLD. hee hee



*It has been pointed out to me that 'the things Bear does for love', needs a little more explaining as, merely wearing a velor jumpsuit wasn't exactly what it means to love. LOL It goes beyond that... what most of you clearly don't see but what I knew when taking this picture, was that Bear is wearing at LEAST 5 layers of clothing as Miss Ruby couldn't decide what he should "wear to a ball...". So, first some undies for bear (courtesy of BAB), then some socks, then a sweater, then, nope... wrong undies, new pair simply put OVER old ones, good. Then a fancy silk dress that, OOPS, has matching undies too, 3rd pair of undies join the party. Then a t-shirt that says "princess" on it. Then, "Oooh Bear, you gonna haffa be cowd so you not go wiffout a jakket, you gonna haffa put dis on Bear, cuz I wuv you, an you haffa be warm, ok?"

Thus, the velour hoodie.
And then, the Pièce de résistance, little white silk 'FAAAANNSSSSEEEEE SHOOOOS" for our friend, for what would going to the ball be if not DISASTROUS had he forgotten his shoes. CINDERELLA ALL OVER AGAIN PEOPLE! (sadly the shoes were added after this photo but trust me, he WORE THEM!) hehehehe

So, even though to you & me, Bear is just a stuffed animal... something about him sitting there, NOT of his own free will, wearing just about everything she owns to put ON him, looking QUITE DEFEATED, just tugged at my heart strings, and so I took the picture. And yes, in this particular moment, I felt Bear was real, and so was his love for Miss Ruby.

Oh, and according to Roo: "Bear haffa wovewy time atta bawl Momma, he stay up too wate & now he is gonna haffa havva time out!" So I reiterate; the things we do for love.
(cuz you know that Bear didn't deserve a time out for tardiness, he deserved a MEDAL OF HONOR FOR WEARING ALL THAT JUNK!)

1 comment:

Kalina926 said...

I still don't see the picture. :(