Thursday, May 11, 2006

Did someone get the licence plate # of that car?


"Chris, you're going home..."

Four simple words that I did NOT expect...

FLOORED! I just was FLOORED! As I'm sure alot of viewers were!

I fully expected Kat to be the one going home...

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T VOTE AMERICA!!!!!!!



Now, I am THRILLED to pieces, however, that my ELLIOT was in the TOP TWO!!!
That's right folks, and you wanna know why?
CUZ EVERY WEEK I VOTE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER
DURING THE ENTIRE TWO HOURS THAT THE LINES ARE OPEN!!!
NEVER ONCE STOPPING TO SO MUCH AS EVEN PEE!!!
The boy is still around because of MY VOTES!
*grin*
BOSTON LOVES U ELLIOT!
Sooooooo excited to see him go all the way...

AMERICA, VOTE LIKE YAMIN IT PEOPLE!!!!

2 comments:

Karen and Jon said...

Ahhhh....you voted for Elliot for two straight hours!!! Now I know who to blame for my sexy hunk of a man Chris being voted off. I am in mourning. Oh well, I am sure that someday I will find it in my heart to forgive you :)

MB said...

Go Elliott - he is from Richmond which is where I live.

My sister went to school with Elliott - they were dance partners in gym in 6th grade...lol