Sunday, May 14, 2006

Why Ruby's Lucky to have her Nanna...

... & I'm lucky to have my Mom-


(taken from Ruby's Journal, dated Mother's Day May 8th, 2005)

Amy, On this Mother's Day, May 8, 2005, I have a few thoughts I would like to share with you.
You are about to enter into the most important job of your lifetime- a job, I have no doubt, that you will carry out to perfection with loving care & nurture for your precious Ruby. Her very life, health & well-being will be in your very capable hands.
You will invest your time, energy & best efforts to watch her grow, develop and excel- you will actually become part of the creative majesty of life itself.
Amy, always trust your creator. He loves us, has sacrificed for us, and provides our every need. He gave us life, he provides every breath we take. He comforts us through pain, sorrow and fear. But never forget he is always LOVING & FORGIVING. He is for us and if he is for us, who could be against us. Think about this.
I have trusted him through everyday of my life & marriage. He has never (EVER) failed me.
I know in my heart that the way things are turning out is definitely HIS plans for our family & I feel truly 'BLESSED'.
I love you SO MUCH!
Love, Mom. (2005)

"A Mother's Love is like a circle,
it has no beginning & no end."

Happy Mother's Day Mom... I love you so much & always will.
Ruby & I are beyond blessed to have you in our lives!
x0x0x0

No comments: