Friday, May 12, 2006

In Loving Memory...

Ebenezer's Garden Stone Marker finally arrived today... it's beautiful.
I am simply happy & beyond proud to finally give my best friend a proper place of rest.
This stone paired with the gorgeous caramel colored rose bush I planted
truly is deserving to be a part of his final resting place.


The caption under the dates reads:

Ebby, you were my best friend, my fuzzy son, my four legged soul mate... you will live on in my heart forever. You really were the BEST DOG IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
Thank you for ten & a half of the most amazing years of my life. How blessed I was to share them with you. Until we meet again old friend... sleep well.
Love Momma. XOXOXO

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! A wonderful tribute for your special friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy -
You wrote to me after reading my blog and my tribute to my dog Hopper. I was so sorry to hear about Ebenezer. I know exactly how you feel. Hopper was my fuzzy son, too, and I miss him everyday.

We have since gotten a new puppy and it helps to distract us from the loss. I still think about Hopper often - he's my screen saver, my bulletin board decoration - there's pictures everywhere. But it is fun watching Bear learn all the things that Hopper knew so well. It's fun seeing their differences and similarities.

I love reading your blog and will miss the pictures of Ruby and Ebeneezer together. But I'm sure he's in heaven - maybe even running the fence rows with my Hopper.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful.

Joannah said...

That's so touching.

You were blessed to have such a good companion, and he was blessed to have such a loving person.

That stone and the rose bush will be a beautiful tribute to him and a nice reminder of his spirit.

Amy said...

Thanks everyone for the lovely sentiments... Ebby would've loved them as well. *hugs to all*

-Amy & Ruby

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Anyone who knows you knows how very much you love Ebby. My thoughts are with you.