Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A moment of silence...


... for my adorable, talented, funky white soul boy Elliot Yamin.

I have no words...
I'm truly saddened that he's going home tonight...
I honestly thought it was going to be a Taylor/Elliot finale...

With that said, Elliot has NOTHING to be sad about IN THE LEAST!
That vote was SO CLOSE that honestly, they ARE ALL WINNERS!
Elliot is BEYOND GIFTED and I KNOW IN MY HEART
that he is GOING to make an INCREDIBLE ALBUM someday soon,
and I will be the FIRST ONE IN LINE TO BUY IT!
Elliot, Ruby & I adore you & will continue to keep you and your Mother & all your family in our thoughts & prayers. You done good my friend, beyond anyone's wildest dreams...
... you not only move Paula, but you move me as well.

Sad, sad, sad... and my apologies to those of you on the west coast who didn't know yet, I couldn't NOT blog about this, I'm just feeling like I've had the wind knocked out of me & emotions this fresh have to be captured in the heat of the moment.

Elliot, always sing like YAMIN it!
BOSTON LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxo

-Amy & Ruby

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't think we've heard the last of Mr. Yamin. He is a talented man.

Pug Mama said...

After Chris, Elliot was my favorite. He was without a doubt the most TALENTED singer left. Sucks.
And with all the junk Paula is on, I don't think it takes much to move her these days!:0)

Kim said...

I'm sad that he's gone too. Not only is he talented, he seems like SUCH a nice person. I hope we hear from him soon.