Tuesday, May 16, 2006

VOTE LIKE YAMIN IT!


Ruby's adorable friend Taylor sent us these WONDERFUL PICTURES of one very cute, very talented, very smiling
ELLIOT YAMIN!!!


I couldn't NOT share them with everyone as I think he's pretty amazing!!!


Apparently he had come Home to VA to put on a local concert & Taylor's Aunt Amy, who works right downtown where Elliot was,
was able to shoot these few pics of him, PRETTY NEAT HUH?



He sang Michael Buble's 'HOME'... and then was treated to a parade in his honor & also was presented with the key to the city from the mayor.


Pretty amazing I'd say...


... so tonight, when Elliot delivers another fandamtastic performance that sends CHILLS up & down my spine & yours... VOTE, VOTE, VOTE FOR ELLIOT LIKE YAMIN IT!!!

*grin*
I just love saying that!
hehehe


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how that was sent to you by someone named Taylor. LOL

Taylor Hicks got the same treatment by his hometown, and I, for one, will be voting for gray Charles! :)

My Baby Ain't White said...

You tell Uncle Steve NO MORE DINNERS until he changes his vote!!

HeeHee.

~Karen

Amy said...

HAHAHAHA KAREN, I ALREADY TOLD HIM THAT YOU HATE TAYLOR HAHAHAHA LMFAO YOU'RE KILLIN ME! HAHAHA LOL I'LL BE SURE TO PASS THIS ALONG TO HIM! HA!

VOTE LIKE YAMIN IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of Elliott. Wasn't a good night for him though. :( I really hoped it would be the two guys in the final!! I liked Taylor from day one and I have really enjoyed Elliott as the weeks went on. Bye-bye Kat I say!

Soul Patrol!

Anonymous said...

It's great to find someone else who enjoys him just like I do. I hope you plan on voting for him from the time the lines open 'till the time they close to keep him in there. I really wish Katharine would go home.