Wednesday, May 24, 2006

FABULOUS FIND!!!


This is the Wilton Cupcakes & More Dessert Stand that I simply FELL IN LOVE WITH this past sunday at a birthday party Ruby & I were invited to. Rather than the traditional cake, it was this GLORIOUS TOWER full of SCRUMPTIOUS CUPCAKES!!! They used a #3 for the top cupcake since the birthday girl was 3, and every cupcake was just beyond decorated with the most fun candies you've ever seen. This picture honestly doesn't do it justice, because it literally took my breath away! Upon completion of this party, Ruby and I headed straight for our local A.C. Moore. and scoffed one of these bad boys RIGHT UP! I plan on using this for Ruby's 2nd Birthday this coming Sept 7th! I think I'm going to make these amazing looking Vanilla Cupcakes with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting that I stumbled upon while checking in at every 'fat girls favorite blog' More Than 52 Cupcakes.
For those of you who LOVE to bake, this blog is a must see, as "The Cupcake Queen' is always sharing great ideas & recipes to keep your little cakes in the Here & Now! Also, while perusing her site, I got myself some of these adorable little Cup-a-Cake Holders in all 5 colors they offer! Adorable to say the least & if you're interested in getting some for the sweet little cupcake in your life, you can find them HERE.

HAPPY BAKING EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I LOVE those cupcake tree thingies. I have wanted one for the longest time. Alex is the King of Cupcakes so we would definitely use one, he would probably flip if I came home with one.