Sunday, September 10, 2006

The 411 on my kewl cupcake tower...


This little number is called: The Wilton Cupcakes N'More Dessert Stand & here are a few places it can be found at:

WILTON STORE ONLINE

BED BATH & BEYOND

Now obviously it's cheaper to try & find it at Bed Bath & Beyond... truth be told I found mine at A.C. Moore. (craft store here in my neck of the woods) I think I paid $40. for mine but literally the following weekend it went on sale for $19.99. So it's just the luck of the draw I suppose.

Not sure if there's an A.C. Moore near you?
CLICK HERE to find out WHERE one IS in your neck of the woods!

2 comments:

Christi and Abbey said...

Love it! Someday I will get one, I've been admiring them for about a year and a half.

Lisa and Tate said...

TOWER of CUPCAKES??? I want pictures of RUBY and the PARTEE!!!! MUST SHARE PICTURES OF BIRTHDAY GIRL RUBY!!!

Lisa