Thursday, September 07, 2006

Good Morning... *

... BIRTHDAY GIRL!

*hee hee*




Here, why don't you show Bear how cute you look in your BIRTHDAY HAT
that your Auntie Karen got for you!

Nooo, not like that silly, you have to sit up & try it on...

Uh, that's cute honey but now I can't see your face! LOL



Awww that's better, now I can see your pretty face
AND you can get birthday kisses from your best pal Bear!

I love you baby girl... we're gonna have a FUN DAY TODAY!

(*more pics to come as Ruby's special day unfolds...)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Miss Ruby Cate!
She is just so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Ruby!!! I hope you and momma will have a wonderful together!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!! I'm sure that your wonderful Momma has a spectacular day planned for you!! Have fun, and enjoy every special moment!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday RooRoo!!!

I hope you have a special and amazing day!!!

Lotsa hugs from Texas!

Tricia

MB said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Lisa and Tate said...

Happy Birthday SWEET CHEEKOS!!! I cannot believe you are alreadt TWO!!! Have a great day being the birthday princess!!!

XOXOXOXOXOX
Lisa
(and Tate-if she was here)

Special K said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday Ruby!!

I see the jammies fit. I'm so glad you wore them on your birthday. Made me smile.

Eliza2006 said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!!!

Tiffany