Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ok, so you wanna see some pictures huh?


Nice, so uh... Momma, are ALL those little cakes for me AND Bear?

*shhh, Bear, don't tell her that you can't eat cuz you don't have a mouth!
Just go with it!*


C'mon Isabella... let's bust a move!


PUZZLES?!? I LOVE PUZZLES!!!
Hmmm a book that makes noises? THANKS UNCLE ADAM!
*psst, Momma's gonna kill you now*


Enjoying showing off my loot with my good friend Abi!


Presents schmesents, WHO NEEDS EM when I have this GREAT BOTTLE CAP!
hee hee


Hanging with my Uncle Elvis!
*I have a BIG CRUSH on this man... shh don't tell Auntie Jen!*


5 comments:

Special K said...

Looks like Ruby had a great birthday party. Wish I coulda been there.

My Baby Ain't White said...

Oh, what a fun party!! Happy 2nd Ruby Roo!!

~Karen

Lisa and Tate said...

Now thats what I'm talking about!!!! RUBY CHEEKOS TURNING TWO!!!! Thank you for sharing her special day!!! I cannot believe how time is sweeping along!!!

XOXOXOXO
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Ruby is, as usual, perfect--like there is any doubt. My granddaughter, Sarah, will turn 23 months old while I am out there in Salt Lake (Whoo Hoo--8--EIGHT--count 'em--days to Sarah) and 2 years old at the end of October--just 4 days before her Gotcha Day. Your parents must be the luckiest peeps alive to live downstairs from Ruby. Keep those pictures coming.

8 more days and counting

Pat
AKA Sarah's LaoLao

Donna said...

Looks like everyone had a blast...thanks for posting the great photos!