Saturday, September 30, 2006

And the winner is...

With only ONE WRONG, our best guessers of 'Ruby Speak' are Susan from Atlanta, GA, and Cil!
(who I'm not quite sure of her whereabouts since her blog isn't functional)
But, no matter... YOU BOTH did AMAZINGLY WELL missing ONLY ONE!
Not too shabby Susan, for a Momma in waiting!
GIRL YOU'RE READY FOR THE TODDLER SPEAK NO PROBLEM!
Now, what do they win exactly? I dunno, I didn't really give that much thought to be honest. LOL Perhaps Ruby will be so inclined to create a couple of her 'RUBY ORIGINALS' in fingerpaint & send them their way... sound like a plan?
(Susan & Cil, just email me your info privately & consider it done...)
*she really makes a mean painted mess, frame quality fingerpainting for sure!*


So, here's what she's REALLY saying when she says the following:

1. Pacle - Apple
(don't ask WHY she says it that way, she just does. LOL)
2. Tose - Toast
3. Malk - Milk
4. Baannn - Banana
5. Ohhhsss - Cheerios
6. Wawul - Waffle
7. Teeeeeee - Tea
8. Peesbarr - Peanut Butter
9. Bupter - Butter
10. Zotto - Risotto
11. Cooks - Cookie
(referring to Pizzelle's, Italian waffle cookies I make from scratch, SO YUMMY!)
12. Brockie - Broccoli
13. Caarrr - Carrot
14. Chickto - Chicken
15. Paytoh - Potato

I'm amazed at the accuracy of some of your guesses! Some were truly a little more challenging with good reason, most people never EVER think that Pacle would mean Apple, not in a million years! LOL Hell, had it not been my kid I'd have never known it was Apple.
I'd have guessed popcicle too!

SO, CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR FANTASTIC GUESSES!

No comments: