Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tickle Me 'ITALIAN'...

... Ok so here's the deal, through the magic of one of my best friends on the planet, I have in my possession, the following:


If you don't know who this little guy is, then perhaps you're just like me & living under a rock?!
LOL


I didn't know at all until my friend told me about him.
Now I can't say how I have one but I do... I usually have all the 'hook up's' courtesy of my Italian side but this time, it's due to my Southern side!
*grin*




Now, since Ruby isn't much of a fan of this red fuzzy guy, I figured I would just list him on ebay, make some mom's day & quite possibly her christmas as I guess these little guys are nearly impossible to come by and whatever money I make from the sale, goes into our 'ITALIAN TRIP FUND' for next June.




I haven't been to Italy in nearly 15 years... & Ruby has yet to set foot on her Nonno's soil. That is going to change this June, we're going for two weeks HOWEVER, I have to scrimp & save like a crazy person, which basically means we don't get out as much as we'd like unless it's something free. (ie: walks to the library, playing in the back yard, etc...)


But then I thought, eh... why ebay? Why not list him here? I have plenty of readers ALL with children/children on the way SO, rather than ebay, he's being listed HERE just for YOU !
All my faithful R.I.H.O.T. readers get first dibs.
I'm going to just leave it up to you all, that is if anyone's interested in him at all.


Leave me your 'bid' amount in the comments section & by weeks end, whoever has the highest bid, wins. And just like in true ebay fashion I have a COUNTDOWN TO ELMO ticker factory icon at the bottom of the blog. Bidding ends as of midnight on Sunday.
Winner to be announced first thing Monday Morning!
Oh, and if you'd rather your bid be private?
  • e-mail me instead!

  • I'll just update the comments section with an amount only
    & that way, the bidders identity won't be revealed!
    Ooooh this is going to be FUN!
    LET THE BIDDING BEGIN!
    (and if nobody should be interested in him, that's ok too cuz I can always just go back to my original plan of posting him on ebay... they're going for $150 & up!)
    I don't know about you all, but that would make a nice chunk of change
    to add to my Italian fund, plus it'll make me happy knowing that not everyone on the planet gets to bid on him like on ebay, but it's an event privvy only to my readers, my friends!
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

    4 comments:

    OziMum said...

    Sorry, I'm not into Elmo either!!! His laugh drives me nuts! Good luck with the sale. I'm sure there are plenty of Sesame St fans out there that would shell out for him!

    Shannon said...

    Hey..I'll start the bidding at $20.00. My nephew would get a kick out of this, I think.

    Amy said...

    Bidding has gone up to 25 dollars as of Friday 3:02pm.

    -Amy & Ruby Cate

    Anonymous said...

    Emailed you privately with my contact info. I will bid $40.