Friday, September 29, 2006

Mealtime speak... *updated*

Ruby LOVES mealtime... she's very verbal with me about what she wants & isn't shy about asking for anything... ever!
*like mother like daughter*
The following are her words for things she LOVES to eat!
She says them often, but as you can see, they don't don't necessarily look like they should.
Can you guess what's what?

1. Pacle
2. Tose
3. Malk
4. Baannn
5. Ohhhsss
6. Wawul
7. Teeeeeee
8. Peesbarr
9. Bupter
10. Zotto
11. Cooks
12. Brockie
13. Caarrr
14. Chickto
15. Paytoh

GOOD LUCK!


*We don't eat cheetos ever. I don't eat things like that anymore,
( you can't lose 80lbs by eating things like that, period.)
So you'll never find them in my house...
Also, we don't do popcicles, only skinny cow ice cream sandwiches.
(Some of you are amazing at your guesses! Alas, try again!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.popsicle?
2.Toast
3.milk
4banana
5.cheerios?
6.water?
7.tea
8.peanutbutter?
9.butter?
10.risotto?
11.cookies?
12.broccli
13.????
14.cheetos?
15.looks like Playdough, but surely not?

Beverly & Glenys my Wuzhou Wonder

Anonymous said...

is this another italian lesson???

Amy said...

lol No, it's what my daughter calls certain foods that she eats & loves. It's 'toddle speak' for food items, or more to the point, 'Ruby Speak' for food items. Care to wager a guess or two? LOL

Tamara said...

What a list! I'm still thinking #1 is pickle! Do you use any "baby signs" with her?

C's Mom said...

I'm with Beverly but I'm going for #15 being 'potato'

MB said...

Today we were passing McDonalds and I heard Taylor say fresh pies, fresh pies mommy.

took me a minute but, she was saying French Fries...lol.

Pacle : popcorn
Tose: Toast
Malk : Milk
Baann: Bananna
Ohhss - orange juice
Wawul: water
Teee: Tea
Peesbarr:
Bupter:
Zotto: Risotto
Cooks: Cookie
Brockie: Broccolli
Caarr:Carrots
Chickto: cheetos
Paytoh:potato