Sunday, September 03, 2006

If a picture's worth a thousand words...

... then these bad boys ought'a have you pissin yer pants!


On our way to Boston's Comedy Connection
*no that's NOT a bad tooth, it's my green spearmint ORBIT GUM!*
mmm YUMMY!


Keep your eyes on the ROAD cousin! I wanna die LAUGHING, not in a car wreck!

Ahhh... people watching in Boston, should be an olympic event!
*I'd place GOLD!*

Why a picture of Faneuil Hall you ask?
Well, I just figure if I'm gonna fit in I might as well look like a tourist, right?
*SAY CHEESE!*

And really, if you're gonna get Faneuil Hall, you can't NOT get Quincy Market!

I almost bought this shirt, LOVED IT!

And this one SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!
Christmas is coming folks... this little baby makes a fantastic Christmas gift,
not only for the adults...

... but also one for the under 3 crowd as well!
hee hee
YANKEES DO YUK DAMNIT!
That's my story & I'm stickin' to it!

Snapped this one for cousin Steve... ENJOY BUDDY!

Ahh... the reasons we're here!
JOSH BLUE!!!, MICHELE BALAN!!!, and KRISTIN KEY!!!


Merely a saircase away from PISSIN' YER PANTS LAUGHTER!

Ok, well maybe not just a staircase, a 'would be' LONG ASS LINE that THIS FINE FELLOW& HIS WOMAN let us CUT!
DIG IT!
(one good turn deserves another... as promised, the pics... ENJOY!)


(I'd be smiling too if I was nearly as pretty as these two!) hehehe


(Here's where I tried to pick a fight between them to make the pics more interesting, but sadly they were too much in love to argue, sickeningly sweet ain't it? LOL)


This pic came out GREAT! And YES I take pics of total strangers... ESPECIALLY AFTER HE JUST SNUCK MY ASS INTO THE FRONT OF A VERY LONG & BORING LINE!
(those of you who know my ass know it's not such an easy thing to sneak ANYWHERE!)
The boy has TALENT!
*grin*


Awww, smoochie smooch! HOPE YOU TWO ENJOYED THE SHOW AS MUCH AS WE DID!
THANKS AGAIN!!!

AND NOW, INTRODUCING: KRISTIN KEY!

Thanks Kristin for one HELL of FUNNY ASS NIGHT!
You are TRULY adorable in every way!



And now... MICHELE BALAN:



Michele, Ma'am I do believe you're the reason I nearly wet myself!
You too have a gift, thank you for sharing it with us!



And now: JOSH BLUE!
(I have a bit of a crush on the boy, CUTE AND FUNNY?
SIGN! ME! UP! *check please*)


Josh... You put the DIS in DISABILITY my friend!
DIS comedy ROCKS!
DIS boy is FREAKIN' FUNNY!
DIS set nearly made me snarf my pina colada out my nose!
DIS night was BEYOND PERFECT!

Thanks to EVERYONE who played a part in my evening, it was truly a night to remember!
(too bad my MS will most likely kick in by morning & I won't remember a thing!)
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!
*not*
I'm pretty sure MS stands for MEMORY SUCKS, I think I'm gonna go look that one up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure Amy, your in Boston and you don't call me!!! I could of given you your Monopoly Junior back!!! I didn't know they were in town, I would of loved to catch that show.
xoxoxo
lisa

Colleen said...

Darn it I didn't even know they were around this way and I was in Shrewsbury on Sat night! I LOVE Josh!! Great pics.