Saturday, September 09, 2006

Just for Johnny...

"Johnny said...

P.S. You got the RSS feed working! I was able to hook up to you via bloglines. You should let people know."


Ok, just like Johnny said: Here's the scoop people... apparently my RSS feed wasn't working or was turned off or something because he mentioned to me that he had to 'manually' check my blog because my RSS feed was turned off, whatever that means. APPARENTLY without knowing how I did it, I FIXED IT & he can now hook up to me via bloglines.
(check them out at bloglines.com)
And if you'd like to subscribe to my blog, simply click on the icon to the right ------>>
hee hee, not too shabby huh Johnny?
*grin*
If any of this is making sense to you all, ROCK ON!
All I know is my house smells YUMMY right now...
(4 dozen cupcakes later!)



GOT MILK?

(and before anyone comments on the nekkid'ness of my cakes,
remember that cold cakes are far easier to ICE than warm ones,
thus- the overnight chill prior to some white icing & rainbow jimmies...)

And YES jimmies is another word , well around here, the ONLY word for 'sprinkles'...
mmmm yummy!

4 comments:

My Baby Ain't White said...

Good Lord, they're sprinkles, woman, SPRINKLES. Pfft....jimmies. I scoff at your Boston-ized word choice...

HA!

Happy cupcake day, Roo Roo!

~Auntie Karen

Amy said...

Keep up that attitude lady & there'll be NO JIMMIES FOR YOU! *grin* hehehehehe

Kelli said...

You MUST be in New England!!! As a Vermonter-turned-Oregonian, People laugh at me when I say jimmies! They think I'm making it up!!! Whoo hoo!! Bring on the JIMMIES!!!

Anonymous said...

I too call them "sprinkles" here in Southern California. The cool dud who lives near a beach.

Happy Birthday Ruby Cate and lick one of them cupcake for me.

Sherrie in cool HB