Saturday, August 25, 2007

Blogger ROCKS!

Ok, I have wanted to share this video with my readers for nearly two years now,
BUT because my last name was in it, I wasn't willing to put it on youtube.
(youtube being the only way I'd share videos on my blog until now)
But blogger just came out with this FANDAMNTASTIC new feature
that allows me to upload
MY OWN MOVIES
DIRECTLY ONTO MY POST!
How bitchin' is that?
So, Ruby's birthday is fast approaching & not only is it her birthday,
it's also the 2nd anniversary of my 'REFERRAL DAY'!

Only a few people have ever seen this footage of me receiving the call,
but now that I can share it here, I would like to with all of you.
Again, as with anything on my blog,
I ask that you please just enjoy it here
& not share it anywhere under any circumstances
& thank you in advance for respecting that...

...now, without further ado' I give you,
"The Call"
September 7th, 2005
(Ruby's 1st Birthday)






2 comments:

Sarah's proud Mama said...

Wow, that was a tear jerker! And, brought back SOO many memories of our Referral call day! I got the call at work (and I work at a store). We were "internet oblivious" so we had NO idea referrals were on the way...unfortunately for us, no video to capture the moment. What a sweet memory for you and Ruby to have.

Elyssium Earth said...

Oh honey, I just cried all the way thru that.Thankyou so much for sharing it.Somehow it's eased my achin childless heart a little. That was just so beautiful. I feel so priveleged.