Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A Very Special Day... *UPDATED*

Today, August 21st, 2007 was Ruby's FINAL step
in becoming part of our little FOREVER FAMILY!

In Massachusetts,
in order to obtain a birth certificate for your child from the town you live in,
you MUST re-adopt within said state.
All that meant to me was more paperwork,
as Ruby was my daughter the second I first saw her glorious little face
& those CHEEKS nearly two years ago.
My heart didn't need a judge or a piece of paper to tell me that she was my girl,
but it sure was nice to not only hear out loud but to also know that there will be NO MORE PAPERWORK!
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW AMAZING THAT IS TO KNOW!

Below, is a little glimpse into our special day...
(Now that I can post this directly through Blogger,
I feel comfortable allowing it to say indefinitely,
and as always, with the understanding that it only be viewed in this forum
by my readers. Thanks!)




Ruby would like to thank her Auntie Jen (soon to be God mother Jen)
for this beautiful card! It means alot to us both!

No comments: