Wednesday, August 01, 2007

In A Word...

...WOW!




To quote my friend Jen:
" I laughed, I cried, I loved it..."

Book arived Monday night, finally got a chance to crack it open at 9pm.
Read straight until 3am.
Went to bed.

Woke up Tuesday morning, read some more.
Breakfast for me & Ruby, then read some more.
Pool time with miss Rubes, then dinner, then snuggle time, then bed for my girl.
(omitted the nap specifically so she'd go to bed EARLIER rather than later!)
8:00pm: Read again until 3:30am this time.
Forced myself to leave the final chapter and the epilogue till morning...
...couldn't bear to go to bed knowing that come morning there'd be nothing more.

Woke up before Ruby,
(don't ask how that happened)
read the final chapter & nineteen years later.
And as I've said;
I laughed,
I cried,
I LOVED IT!

Now my question is, WHEN IS SHE GOING TO WRITE THE NEXT GENERATION OF BOOKS?
And anyone who has read it can't tell me,
positively CAN'T tell me that they weren't thinking the exact same thing!

The next generation of wizards & witches to enter Hogwarts...
...if only!

No comments: