Wednesday, June 21, 2006

1st Day Of Summer


Well, it's official, SUMMER IS HERE!
And to celebrate that, Ruby & I spent the entire morning in the pool swimming!

I forgot the camera (yell at me later) but wanted to share with you all the FANTASTIC FLOATIE that Miss Ruby LOVES!!!

It's available online and here are the links to the various styles they have, TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THAT I GIVE THIS THING A DOZEN THUMBS UP FOR A FLOATIE TOY FOR TODDLERS!

Ladybug (this is the one Ruby has & LOVES!)

Dolphins

Sports

Flower


FYI: Don't attempt to blow these up by mouth, trust me, I'm sure you could but it won't be sturdy enough to hold the weight of a toddler. If you don't have a compressor (like my dad does) in the garage, then take this bad boy to your local gas station & use their air pump (usually free) and fill it up so it's good & strong.
ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brayden has the sports one - very portable, took it to Jamaica and every time we go to Nana's to swim. Two thumbs up from me too!!!

Oh, and by the way - how come you never cooked me anything as scrumptious as that triple pepper Risotto? Tell Stevie that I am sooo jealous, and give him some hugs from me!