Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ruby in Pictures...


Wooooo Hoooooooo!
I love this wooden horse!


Me playing at Great Grandma's house,
she's got some REALLY FUN TOYS THERE!


Me and Momma visiting at her good friend Erik's house...
(She says I get to call him Uncle Erik!)
I was busy chewing on my blanket,
and Erik was super nice & put on Noggin for me
and even let me play on his WATER BED!
THANKS UNCLE ERIK!

After all our visiting... Momma said that I was such a good girl that we'd stop at Toys R' Us and get me a 'ride on toy' for inside our little apartment.
After we picked the one we wanted, we paid for everything & Momma ALWAYS lets me ride the mexican donkey ride before leaving, it's SO MUCH FUN!


Oh, we even got MOON PAJAMAS for me at the toy store, can you BELIEVE IT?
Momma saw them & screeched, showed me & then I was yelling
"OOOOH IT'S DA BOOON MOMMA, IT'S DA BOOOOOON!!!!"
Aren't they cute?
hee hee

I LOVE MY BOON JAMMERS MOMMA!
THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Love the pics of Cheeks.... She is getting sooo big!!!! Thanks for the quilt sqaures and wishes... I just posted them.... go see...
http://tate-r-bug-quilt.blogspot.com/

Lisa

Abby's Mom said...

Amy and Ruby, Thanks for the quilt square! Thanks also for brightening my day daily with all of your wonderful pictures and stories! Jenny

Unknown said...

She just can't get any cuter!!!