Saturday, June 10, 2006

Saturday = DATE NIGHT!

Yep, you heard me right, TONIGHT IS DATE NIGHT!


Now, for those of you who know me, you know I have been single now for the past ten years...
dates here & there but nothing to write home about, ya know?



Well, all that has changed as I'm now seeing a wonderful guy who not only seems smitten on me, but on Ruby as well.


It's still early but he's taken me out on his sailboat, met my parents & vice versa.


It's fun, Ruby loves him & we laugh together, which to me is pretty priceless.


From now on, Saturday night is going to be our STANDING DATE NIGHT!


Every saturday night, Scott will be taking out his 'two best girls', new restaurant every time, wherever we wish to go. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I NEVER GO OUT! THIS IS WILD!


I think he's a doll & Ruby and I are all DOLLED UP ourselves for tonight's date,
the first of many to come!

YIPPEE FOR DATE NIGHT!!!!!!!

(aren't we cute?)



(C'mon... you KNEW Ruby's dress had a LADYBUG on it!)

I got this for her off ebay way back before I ever saw even her sweet little face & those glorious cheeks... I just now did a search on ebay to see if I could find another like it & I found this: Sophie Rose Black & White Gingham Ladybug Dress
So, if you're looking to grab one in a size 12mo. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! An amazing lot of adorable girls clothes that is sure to doll up your precious little one, whether she's here already or you're excited & waiting... like I was when I bought this for Ruby.)
*smile*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both look wonderful!! Amy-- you look so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun tonight (and every sat. night!!)

Joannah said...

I'm so happy for all of you! Have a great time on your date tonight. You and Ruby look beautiful!

Christi and Abbey said...

OMGosh, you look so beautiful! Love Ruby's dress. I am so thrilled that you all are having fun.

Abby's Mom said...

I have had my eye on that dress for Abby! Looks like I need to get it cause it looks adorable on Ruby!