Tuesday, June 13, 2006

A Delicious Obsession... (UPDATE)


... No, I'm not talking Chocolate, although that's pretty good too! I'm talking about my FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, EASY TO USE, REASONABLY PRICED, "MUST-HAVE" KITCHEN TOY, THE
RED WHIRLEY POP POPCORN POPPER!!!!

Seriously, just as little as a teaspoon of corn oil, a 1/2 cup of corn kernels, some salt & a touch of butter- AND YOU HAVE SOME OF THE MOST DELICIOUS POPCORN YOU'VE EVER TASTED!
Seriously, MUCH BETTER than ANY microwave popcorn, PERIOD!

You've all trusted me on items I've presented in the past on the blog, don't for one second think that I'd drop the ball when it comes to POPCORN, cuz it's just NOT POSSIBLE!

I GIVE MY WHIRLEY POP TEN THUMBS UP! (I will just need to borrow a few friends temporarily if you really want actual thumbs...) but SERIOUSLY, if you've ever considered getting a home popcorn popper, THIS ONE IS THE ONE TO INVEST IN!

You'll all have to let me know if you get one & how it's worked for you. OR- if you HAVE ONE ALREADY, share your yummy popcorn adventures with all of us! AFTER ALL, WHO DOESN'T LIKE POPCORN?!?!?!?!!!!

ENJOY!

PS: Hey gymjava... I believe THIS should do the trick! HAPPY POPPING!

-Amy & Ruby Cate (who is currently in bed drifting off to dreamland...)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, listening to you on the phone yesterday convinced me I NEED one of these. ;)

Maryann

Amy said...

hee hee, they're GOOD! Get yourself one, I promise you WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED! =)

-Amy & Ruby Cate ( who is down for her afternoon nap but not quite yet asleep...)

SI said...

I so want one of those! Thanks for posting. I've always much preferred popcorn made in a pot but found it too difficult to get right. I wonder if we can get these in Canada.

Karen and Jon said...

I Love popcorn - on of my favorite snacks, sometimes a meal. I am going to put this lovely device on my wish list. Have you ever sprinkled a few M&M's on popcorn. Yum Yum if you like that sweet/salty combo.

SI said...

Nice. Thank you!

Amy said...

You're very welcome... what are you waiting for? BID ON THAT BAD BOY! THEY SHIP TO CANADA!!! =)

Popcorn is a-callin!

hee hee

-Amy & Ruby Cate (who is now awake & playing with the twins I nanny... welcome to CRAZY, I'll be your TOUR GUIDE! ) hehehehe

MB said...

Ummm - Taylor loves popcorn. I am going to have to go out and find me one of these poppers.

Everytime I ask who wants popcorn, she yells, me!!!!