Friday, June 23, 2006

Home Video! (gotta love it!)


Ok, so if you're anything like me, you can't even REMEMBER the last time you actually WENT OUT to a movie theater to see a movie... right? I mean, I'm a Mom now, I have more things to do than I can possibly shake a stick at and let's be honest, when it's a 'good day' if I've managed to squeeze in a shower, well, going to the movies just doesn't rate up there in the grand scheme of things.

So, what do I do you ask? Well, I either rent them, wait till their out on HBO/SHOWTIME OR Buy the DVD!

That said, I just received in the mail today one of my alltime favorite movies:
"So I Married An Axe Murderer"

I'll get more into my literal 'Top Ten' of Movies later but for now, let's just enjoy the SERIOUSLY FUNNY COMEDY OF MIKE MYERS & his CAST OF UNFORGETTABLE CHARACTERS!

Seriously, go pop yourself some popcorn & slip this little number into your DVD player & you've got yourself a PARTY! (just try not to snarf your beverage everywhere when you hear... HEED! PANTS! NOW!)

hee hee

1 comment:

Pink Evita said...

Ahhh yes...Napolean Dynamite and Ferris Bueller. Different generations almost but still the funniest darn movies EVER.