Friday, June 02, 2006

Ebenezer's Last Howl...



One month ago today was the day before I did the hardest thing imaginable... out of love & respect for my best friend, I was selfless & said goodbye.

One of our favorite things to do was howl whenever we heard the 'meow' of a kitty, even a 'fake' kitty... didn't matter, "MEOW" = HOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! Every time, without fail.

So, one month ago, knowing that my time with Ebenezer was coming to it's end, I wanted to capture his glorious voice forever, so I called into my own voice mail, and Ebby, Ruby and Me all made our last 'howl' together & captured it forever.

I hope hearing my beautiful fuzzy son and my adorable daughter Ruby HOWL together, makes you smile just as much as it does me.

I miss you Ebenezer, we all do.

*tears*

1 comment:

Shannon said...

A true treasure for all time. Doncha just love those "howling mouths"?! So much enjoyment from howling!