Monday, June 12, 2006

A Letter from Sun Ying's Auntie:

Amy,
I'm M.'s oldest sister and I wanted to personally thank you for your support of M.-
I don't think she would be able to make it through these very difficult times without the support
of her "adoptive family friends." I have been very worried about her, as her heartbreak is so
deep, and I realized that from reading your emails to the agency, you totally feel her pain.
You are a special person to care for my sister. There is nothing I want more for her than to be
able to bring her baby girl home. Thanks for being there for her and listening...she
has not been herself this past week and I think you have done more
for her than we could of ever done....does that make sense??? Anyway, I wanted to thank you.
I appreciate your heart....
Jan

No comments: