Thursday, June 01, 2006

CRAZY is as NANNY does!


Yep, that's right, my house right now?

C-R-A-Z-Y!

First, there's my precious little weasel, Ruby Cate. Always toddling around everywhere and having herself a GRAND OLD TIME regardless of where we are or what we're doing.
She thought life was grand but little did she know that things were going to get a WHOLE LOT MORE INTERESTING!

She's now joined, every day, by her short loud cohorts who we'll call A. and O.!


A. is a FIESTY little cracker, she is LOUD & IN CHARGE!
(oh, and just in case you didn't hear her the first time,
SHE'LL TELL YOU A SECOND TIME EVEN LOUDER
JUST TO BE SURE WE'RE CLEAR ON THE MATTER!)

Her twin O. is more of a laid back fellow, very much an easy going guy, just wants his bottles, the occasional handfull of 'puffs' and he's good to go.
What's that Amy? What? You want me to smile? NO PROBLEM!
*imagine huge cheezy grin here*
HOW'S THAT? Thought you'd like that one...

Anyhoo... so let's do a little math shall we?

Ruby + A. + O. = ONE BUSY NANNY!

It's fun, it's tough work, it's lots of patience & love & the biggest key to it all is to have a HUGE SENSE OF HUMOR because if you are the type to sweat the small stuff in life, you'll never make it as a Nanny, ever.

LOL

So, with that said, my days are great here, BUSY, but great!
I love that I can be home with Ruby & that she's getting the social interaction of two very different, very cute little babies who happen to be LEO'S!
*God BLESS their mother!* LOL

It's cute but it'll be cuter next year when they are nearly two and Ruby will be nearly 3...

... A WHOLE NEW BALL GAME!

But I say, PLAY BALL!!!!

=)

(Someone wanna send some chocolate my way? I think I'm gonna need it!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly this calls for the good stuff - I'm going to have to break out the Cadbury's for you!

Congrats again on the job, the twins have just got themselves a fab Nanny :)

Shannon said...

Good to hear that your nanny-ing again! We are sure to hear some humdinger stories with those three! Can't wait!

Joannah said...

I so admire you for caring for those little ones. Stock up on the chocolate!

Christi and Abbey said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get a job situation worked out again!!

Newbury Greenie said...

Wow. Give me the directions, I'm driving right down there with a box of Lindt truffels (and a pinball machine).

Amy said...

OMG I SO NEED THAT PINBALL MACHINE! Has L. finally given in? LOL May I 'babysit' it for him? hehehehe And I LOVE LINDT CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES! White chocolate ones are my FAV! *drool*
Ok, only way I'll let you do that is by INSISTING that YOU BRING JOELY CUZ I MISS HER AND SO DOES RUBY, and that you let me feed you TEA & CINNAMON SUGAR BISCUITS! Deal? ;)

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy - wow twins - if I live near you, I will be bringing your favorite tea with truffles. I am so glad you still have your sense of humor with twins.

Love ya,
sherrie from HB