Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Good Times @ Salem Willows...


See that sign in the back? That 'Children Only' sign? Momma was a little upset to say the least, since she didn't see it initially & tried to get her fat but into one of the boats & was asked to 'back away from the boat maam' LOL
Sorry Momma but this is a Ruby ride only! =)


So neat to be able to get the RED BOAT this time!
It's my FAVORITE COLOR JUST LIKE MOMMA!


Yes, I know... I'm lookin' quite chill' in my shades!


Ok, enough with the boats, on to FASTER RIDES!
Race cars anyone??


I like this little brown number, it's VERY FAST!


Bear tends to get scared so he usually burries his face in my armpit...
lovely image, isn't it? LOL


Man, I wonder if Momma knows that I'm starting to feel a little queazy?

Maybe just once on the race cars this time...


I hope it's almost done...


Ok, I think that's quite enough...
...GET ME OFF THIS CRAZY THING!

No comments: