Saturday, June 17, 2006

You KNEW this would happen...

... so last night, Bear came up to me with a small request.
Although the 'real' bear wouldn't DREAM of leaving Ruby's side,
'if' there were a 'FLAT BEAR', he may perhaps enjoy getting out on his own to see the world.

I thought about this for a minute & I believe Bear has a good point.

SO, this morning at breakfast, I got out our crayola's and went to town,
with Bear having the final creative approval.
I am now pleased & proud to present to you all:


FLAT BEAR!


Ready for his first ever
WORLD TOUR!
hee hee


Even Little Miss Ruby Cate showed her approval
in this flat little rendition of her beloved Bear...


I think the kisses sent it over the top.

So, here's how this is gonna work. Flat Ruby Cate is already on her way to N.C. as we speak, but FLAT BEAR would LOVE to be headed somewhere himself!
As Flat Ruby Cate & Flat Bear aren't as tied at the hip as their real counterparts, this little fuzzy flat guy wants to travel the world & strut his stuff!

So, who to send him to first, you ask?
Good question... and the answer is:

THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT LETTING ME KNOW THEY WANT FLAT BEAR TO VISIT THEM IN THEIR CORNER OF THE GLOBE!

And then Flat Bear's travels will officially be underway.

(Now don't post your address on the blog, once the first comment is made, whoever that person is can click on 'email me' and send me their address privately.)

And Now: LET FLAT BEARS ADVENTURES BEGIN!

7 comments:

my3 kids said...

let it be us!!!!! Send Flat Bear to Canada!!!!! Kyle, Kira and Emma would love to have flat bear visit our house;)

Love Emma, Kira and Kyle (we still hope that flat Ruby Cate makes her way here too)

Amy said...

You got it! Just email me your address & consider it done! =)

WOOOO HOOO FLAT BEAR IS EXCITED & CAN'T WAIT TO VISIT CANADA!

-Amy & Ruby Cate & FLAT BEAR!!!

3 Countries 1 Love said...

We'd be happy to have Flat Bear visit Bella and Vivi in New Mexico!

Shannon

Mar said...

Just like Flat Stanley, and we loved us some Stanley at our house!! Let us know if Flat Bear needs another desitination, we promise to show him a good time and return him home safely!
(Just a lurker finally coming out :).

Susan said...

We'd love to have flat bear make a 2nd stop in NC, if you'd like. I'll email you my addy

Karen and Jon said...

That is an awesome idea!!! I'll email you my address - can't wait!!

Dani said...

I emailed you Amy ..what a cute idea!