Sunday, October 23, 2005

Don'cha just LOVE kid's birthday parties??? hehehe


Ok, so yesterday was my sweet little Kayla's 4th birthday party and I was there with bells on with my three little friends Emma, Abi and Sam in tow...
First of all, KID's STOP is a WONDERFUL PLACE FOR ANYONE UNDER 4 FEET TALL! My kids LOVE IT THERE so the fact that their favorite place on earth was now host to their favorite Kayla's birthday party... well, life just doesn't get better than that when you're 4! Add to that the prospect of Pizza and Cake and you've got yourself a recipe for SUCCESS! =)
I have to admit though, the best part of any party, child or otherwise, is seeing one of your friends dress up silly just because he can! (And the better part of that is knowing that at all times, a FULLY CHARGED DIGITAL CAMERA IS WITHIN ARMS REACH TO CAPTURE SAID MOMENTS FOREVER!) hee hee Sorry Dan! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLA!!!! DOESN'T DADDY LOOK SO PRETTY?! HEHEHE

No comments: