Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I LOVE BOOKS!!!!!!


As long as I can remember I have LOVED BOOKS! Always reading something & now that I have a daughter on the way I hope to pass on to her my love of books, thus the pictures featured here. First one above is Ruby In Her Own Time... a gift given to me by my friend Krista and it has become the mantra of my adoption journey & thus for my blog as well. It's a VERY SWEET BOOK that I love reading out loud to my dog & once Ruby is here, to her as well. lol ( Yes, I know, I probably need some sort of therapy but what the hell, for now let's just go with it! )


This next picture above me obviously more books & hardly all of them, just a small snippet of them so that you get the idea... If anyone is ever at a loss as to what to get Ruby for birthdays etc... GIFT CARDS TO BARNES & NOBLE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED! hee hee


AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, the BOARD BOOKS! My girl is going to start reading ASAP all on her own! =) I'm gonna talk always & read always, if she isn't speaking full sentences within six months I'll be a monkey's uncle! ( or aunt ) LOL

No comments: