Friday, October 21, 2005

To Quote Pink Floyd: "Money, it's a crime. Share it fairly but don't take a slice of my pie!"




Pink Floyd...

Today Mom & I made our trip to the bank to pick up my 'NEW BILLS' to take to the officials in CHINA! New bills they want? NEW BILLS' THEY'LL GET! Also got myself some travelers checks to be on the 'safe side' as I'm really not all that comfortable travling with so much cash SO I feel ALOT better now! =) The kind ladies at the bank were completely kewl with letting me snap their pics so the dirty blonde girl in the peachy shirt is Jocelyn and the brunette in the yellowy top is Georgia... THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP LADIES! I swear, I never knew I'd EVER have to sign my name SO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!!! Ugh, my hand would've gone numb had it not ALREADY FELT NUMB COURTESY OF MS! Grrrr Anyway, obviously above are the pics of my trip today, seeing that money & those checks really makes it FEEL THAT MUCH CLOSER! OH, AND FOR THE RECORD, ONE MONTH FROM TODAY I'LL HAVE RUBY IN MY ARMS!!!!!!!!! OMG *thud* Sorry, I just fainted!

2 comments:

Miss_Deidre said...

YAY for Amyla and Ruby! I'm so happy for you and your daughter ... I can't wait to see pictures of your family.

As soon as I can get our boy to overcome his pre-teen "I Am The Great Unwashed" I'm going to get a picture of all 3 of us and will send it out ...

Love to you and your jewel.

Shannon said...

WOW One month and you will be holding her!! That is so awesome. I don't know how you are sleeping, because when it's my turn, I think I will be too excited to sleep!!