Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Packing, more packing & christmas gifts for my CHUNK'O'CHINA!!!

Ok so I did a little 'shopping' for my beautiful girl on China Sprout recently & yesterday a nice big box arrived with FUN THINGS IN IT!!!!!!!! =) I bought this beautiful Fancy Prancey Princess- Asian Doll, this Woodkins Dress Up Kid-Kimmy complete with Woodkins Dress Up Kid-Accessory Fabric Pack. I forgot to take a pic of the wonderful Peddler Drum and the Little Miss Ladybug and her Magical Red Thread BookI got her like a dork but trust me, they're adorable! I also HAD to get the DVD Big Bird In China!!! IT IS SO CUTE!!! (Yes, I've already watched it & got very teary... I'm a dork!) The asian CPK I bought AGES ago because those of you who know me KNOW that I'm a HUGE CABBAGE PATCH FAN! (With a collection of over 55 MINT CONDITION ORIGINALS from the early 80'S~!) hee hee so it went without saying that my Ruby needed her very first CPK & there she is! =)
Also among all this 'shopping' was some 'packing' and let me tell you that this red suitcase pictured is JUST RUBY'S STUFF ALONE! I know, it's insane but the other suitcase that I have yet to take a pic of is filled with tons of donations of clothing & candy for the orphanage & then a small space up top for MY THINGS lol which don't amount to more than 2 pairs of jeans, several mix & match tops and a handfull of undies & two bras, one black, one white. VERY SIMPLE PACKING FOR ME but man, Ruby's stuff was insane and that black CARRY ON weighs MORE THAN MY DOG EBBY! Looking forward to figuring out how I'm going to HAUL ALL THIS SHIT onto the plane! ;) But don't worry baby...MOMMA'S COMMIN' COME HELL OR HIGH WATER! ;)

No comments: