Thursday, October 20, 2005

FINALLY MY OWN LINKS!!!

THANK GOD FOR VERY SMART BEST FRIENDS!!! You may all direct your attention to the RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN, and notice the WONDERFUL LIST OF LINKS!!! For as long as I've had this blog, I have had NO CLUE how to put what I WANTED for links in that space, and it's been just stupid 'google me' and 'edit me' 'edit me' there FOREVER!!! UNTIL THIS MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EXTREEMLY BRILLIANT BEST FRIEND JEN WALKED ME THROUGH CHANGING THEM AND NOW I HAVE THE LINKS UP THERE THAT I WANT UP THERE!

From the top:
Welcome to my kingdom- Every glorious QUEEN deserves her very own KINGDOM complete with CUTE KING at her side... my friend has it ALL! Her palace is also complete with THREE little furballs who keep life interesting to say the least! (Maggie honey, BE NICE TO MOMMY!)
The Random Thoughts of a Misplaced Bostonian- our friend De's blog which by the way doesn't necessarily always fall under the 'FAMILY SHOW' category... LOL ;) LOVE YOU DE!
Journey to Gwen- My adorable friend Karen & her husband Scott's journey to get their PRECIOUS DAUGHTER GWENDOLYN AND MAN IS THAT KID CUTE!
Journey to Arianna- My wonderful friend Katherine and her journey to get her daughter Arianna!! She's actualy in china RIGHT NOW so check out her pics! (another single mother, but from Jersey not BOSTON which makes her a yankees fan, but we won't hold that against her!)
Journey to Kaylie- My sweet friends Jen & Al who are LEAVING FOR CHINA THE SAME TIME I AM! & their journey to get their sweet Kaylie WHO IS FROM THE SAME PROVINCE AS MY RUBY & IS JUST SIMPLY GORGEOUS! =)
Journey to Annalisa- My SECRET BUDDY and her husband on their journey to get their precious ANNALISA! Check out the link on her page to her daughters' life book'... the cover, her name stitched 'ANNALISA' was done by YOURS TRULY! ;)
Ladybug Diary- My friend Lisa & her hubby from our neighboring 'city of sin' and their journey to get their precious little one from China!
Our Family Journal- Boston pals Sparkybear and her husband who are also adopting from China!! AND for those of you NOT from this area, check out her recent post 'LOVE, LOBSTER & LAUGHS!' it will show you how to CORRECTLY PRONOUNCE things while like a TRUE BOSTONIAN! ;)
Crazy about Emily- My friend Shannon from NC & her road to becoming a single mommy too! US SINGLE MOMS ROCK!
My Adoption Website- Nicole and Brandon are currently IN CHINA getting their precious little girl Kiah Faith Mackenzie RuoPing!! FOLLOW THEIR JOURNEY AS THEY POST PICS FROM CHINA!

I check these blogs ON A DAILY BASIS... and now YOU CAN TOO! ENJOY!!


-Amy

No comments: