Sunday, October 02, 2005

Off to Newbury, MA for the week...

Ruby In Her Own Time...

So I'm off to Newbury, MA for the week, I leave tonight & spend the week until friday & come back home friday night. I'm doing a favor for someone close to my kid's family. Emma, Abi (both 4 today HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!) & Sam (2 1/2) have two cousins, Henry (5) & Holden (2), and their mother had to recently fire her newly hired Nanny for fear that her children were in physical danger, SO, that said, and me being unemployed at the moment, I was happy to offer to help out in a pinch. They have a beautiful house & a gorgeous guest room and it's right down the street from Tendercrop Farm!! (Best sugar cookies on the PLANET!) I will try to blog from there at little bit & I do have access to a 'guest' computer but I'll be busy most of the time with the boys as we have lots of fun things planned to do, like carve pumpkins, go to the petting zoo, read a ton of books & other things like that. I will log on every night to check email obviously but my blogging may not be every night like I'm used to doing. You all know how to reach me, and if you don't, here's my email: mom4ruby@yahoo.com and my cell will be with me the whole week so feel free to call & say hi! =)

I hope that my TA arrives soon, maybe this week while I'm busy so I don't have time to wonder if this day is the day or this day is the day, I'll just keep busy & get the TA call & be surprised & happy, that's the plan. =)

Blog soon, everyone have a great week!

-Amy

No comments: