Saturday, October 08, 2005

Topsfield Fair w/a slight chance of RAIN!


Ruby In Her Own Time...



Ok, so I went to the Topsfield Fair today, a yearly event that everyone local to the north shore religiously attends regardless of weather, myself no exception. I went with my friend Ben & we had fun until we realized that we were clearly more soaked walking around that fair than we would've been had we just gotten out of a shower! So, since the rides weren't open & the games weren't open, we just puttered around the rest of the events & the Trade Building where I bought some gifts for friends & Ruby as well. I got some apple cider to bring home & some cider donuts & a few T shirts etc. Nothing fancy but still a good time regardless of the rain. I am happy however to be home & dry & toasty now. Ben is gonna crash here tonight & watch a movie & I'll probably read more in my book & chat online until it's time for bed.

Still no word on TA yet but hopefully this coming week since last week China had the whole week off for Holiday. *keep your fingers crossed for me k?*

That's all for now, more later!!

-Amy

No comments: