Friday, October 21, 2005

I LOVE MY BABIES!!!

*sigh* I miss my babies that I've loved & nannied for for the past 3 & 1/2 years SO MUCH!! Tomorrow I am going over in the a.m. to pick them up & we're all going to our friend Kayla's birthday party! THEY ARE VERY EXCTIED & their mom emailed me today asking if things were still 'on' for tomorrow & of course I replied with 'yes absolutely!". So, tonight before their bedtime, I felt the need to call them because I love them so much & miss them like MAD, the following is that conversation:

Phone ringing...
Jen(their mom): Hello?
Me: HEY! How are you?
Jen: Great Amy, how are you?
Me: Good, I'm just missing my babies & I wanted to talk to them about tomorrow...
Jen: Awww, Sammy will be excited because just this morning he was saying to me " Momma, I miss my old nanny..."
Me: *teary eyed* Awwwww I MISS MY SAMMER SO MUCH! HE'S MY LITTLE BOYFRIEND!
Jen: Abi wants to talk to you ok? (handing the phone to miss Abigail...)

Abi: HI NANNY!! I miss you... *sad sounding*
Me: Awwww Abi, I miss you too baby, but I'm coming to see you tomorrow! Isn't that great? (waiting for a response...)
Abi: Nanny, I'm gonna miss you so much when you go to China... (more sad snifflie sounds)
Me: Awww Abi, I'm going to miss you too but I'm not going to China for another month but I'm coming to SEE YOU TOMORROW! I miss you baby!
Abi: (mood shifts & obviously becoming more happy) hee hee NANNY I LOVE YOU!
Me: Awww honey, Nanny loves you too baby!

(phone dropping... Abi screaming 'EMMA NANNY WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!")

Emma: Nanny, I got a new tooth fairy box, it's different than the one that you got me, it's all gold & very shiny & special. It could break if you step on it so I'm going to be very careful !
Me: Emma! that's so GREAT honey! I can't wait to see it! I'm excited to see you tomorrow honey... Nanny's coming to pick you and Abi and Sam up and we're going to go to Kayla's birthday party at Kid's Stop, isn't that exciting?
Emma: Nanny, um, Sam wants to tell you something...
(phone drops hard onto the wood floor & then I can hear it dragging along for a bit until little hands come to grab it up & then, a voice...

Sam: NANNY I HAVE A TELL YOU SOMETHING, I DID A BIG HUGE POOPIE ON A POTTY LAST NIGHT!!
Me: Sam! That's SO GOOD BABY! NANNY IS SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I LOVE YOU BABY!
Sam: Nanny, you gonna give me a prize? It was a 'BIG HUGE ONE!'...
Me: Are you kidding? OF COURSE I'll bring you a prize baby, nanny is SO PROUD OF YOU YOU'RE SUCH A BIG BOY!
Sam: Nanny, what you you you, you gonna bring me?
Me: Sam, I'll bring you a Sponge Bob Square Pants treat! (normally he LOVES SPONGE BOB...)
Sam: Nanny, I wanna Superman prize! You you you, got one?
Me: Sam, I don't have anything Superman honey, Nanny has Sponge Bob treats honey, I bought them for Halloween...
Sam: Nanny, you you you can go a store an get a Superman prize for me?
Me: Awww honey, Nanny is coming to see you first thing in the morning, can I just bring you one of my special Crabby Patties that are special for Sponge Bob? You LOVE Sponge Bob honey!
Sam: Nanny, I love you, you my boyfriend!
Me: (heart bursting at the seams with LOVE for this child) Awwwwww baby, Nanny loves you toooo SO MUCH~! You're my boyfriend too sweetie!
Sam: BYE BYE NANNY, I SEE YOU IN A MORNING!
(phone falls crashing yet again onto the hardrood floor...)

screaming wild children as it IS the 'witching hour' for them... then fait footsteps headed for the phone...

Abi: Nanny?
Me: Yes sweetie?
Abi: Nanny, it's me Abigail!
Me: I know it's you Abi, I love you sweetie, what's up?
Abi: Nanny, when you go to China can you bring me home a special prize? I want a purple prize! And Sammy needs a Green prize and a Pink one for Emma, ok? I love you Nanny, I'll see you tomorrow, goodbye!

*click*

all done. LOL

I love those kids & I CAN'T WAIT for Ruby to know them too, they're wonderful little people who bring such joy to my life, even if they tend to hang up on me every time we talk. LOL ;)

hee hee

No comments: