Sunday, October 30, 2005

How Time Flies...

OMG... tomorrow is Halloween, I leave two weeks from Wednesday and my Cousin & his wife just stopped by with my nieces Stephanie & Jennifer for a visit & they invited me AND RUBY to Steph's birthday party on Saturday Dec 3rd. It struck me funny at first cuz I'm used to going to these things solo but to hear her say " We'd love you and Ruby to both come" I was thinking " OMG THAT'S RIGHT, RUBY WILL BE HERE! HOLY CHRIST!" I can't beleive how fast this is all going... I am gonna run to Target today for some last minute items that I need: Aleve, chapstick, a couple long sleeve shirts for my Ruby girl, and I need to find a little set of stacking cups to bring & I think that's IT! Oh, and maybe some Robitussin DM for momma, and a bottle of Nyquil COUGH because that stuff just ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! I'll post more later after I'm back from Target but figured I should post something for now since I hadn't in a few days. I hope you all enjoyed checking out the hotels I'll be staying at, DON'T THEY LOOK SO NICE???? Man, a nice vacation & my beautiful Daughter all in one trip, TALK ABOUT A DREAM COME TRUE! =)

Later Gater...

XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments: