Monday, October 31, 2005

HALLOWEEENIE BABIES!!!


COULD THEY BE ANY CUTER???????????? These beautiful children are the three I nannied for for the past 3 & 1/2 years and their mom Jen just MADE MY MORNING by sending me a pic of them in their costumes cuz it'll be the first Halloween of theirs I'll miss EVER! So A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO JEN FOR MAKING MY MORNING AND PUTTING A HUGE SMILE ON MY FACE WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL PICTURE!!!!!!! and to my babies... should Momma read this & tell them what Nanny said:

To Abi: YOU'RE THE MOST ADORABLE HARMONY CAREBEAR I EVER DID SEE!
To Emma: I think you are the most BEAUTIFUL SLEEPING BEAUTY EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD!
and last but not least...
Mister Sam: (aka: Bob The Builder) SAM!!!!!! CAN WE FIX IT????? YESSSSS WEEEEEE CANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!! =) Sammy, I loveyou, to the moon and back and the stars and back and the sun and back and to CHINA AND BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*teary* I MISS THOSE THREE SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH IT'S INSANE!!!!!!!!!


NANNY LOVES YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! I PROMISE TO COME VISIT WITH RUBY BEFORE CHRISTMAS OK????? *KISS FOR EMMA* *KISS FOR ABI* AND *KISS FOR SAM* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Nanny

No comments: