Wednesday, November 22, 2006

13 Words...


...how many of you are confident enough in your friendship with someone that you feel you could do them justice in EXACTLY 13 words?

No more - No less
just
13

See, it's tricky... anyone can describe someone, even someone they barely know in one or two words, doesn't take much creativity for that...

...and anything more than like 20 words is just one expletive short of overkill.
~SO~
Since my favorite number is 13, I'm issuing an open challenge- as it may be,
to those of you who feel you know me well enough to do my 13 justice.

Only two rules:

Be HONEST
&
be KIND.

LOL
;)

hehehe

The few I want to ABSOLUTELY take on this challenge are:
Karen
Katherine
Michelle
Jen
&
LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST...
Aunt De

(Psst, Jen & De, it's you two specifically that I mention 'be kind' for!
lol YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL!)

Whenever you're ready, leave your 13 as COMMENTS.

*grin*


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Loving, awesome, hot mama who makes a mean risotto and generally kicks ass!

Karen said...

Just Thirteen?

Protective.
Impassioned.
Brassy.
Doer.
Italian.
Splashy.
Tender.
Devoted.
Assured.
Supportive.
Thunderous.
Giggler.
Friend.

Michelle said...

I know, right? I was thinking there are a lot more things I could say. :)

Amy said...

So far, my fav's are:

"hot mama"

and

"Giggler"

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO