Sunday, November 26, 2006

And God Said...


...LET THEM EAT CAKE!

That's right, see this delicious little lemony hunk of heaven? It currently is sitting in my fridge waiting to be enjoyed later on today with my friends!
(aka: Ruby's Aunts)
Auntie Jen and Aunt Catherine are coming over before Cath heads back to Florida, so we're gonna have a little tea time celebration courtesy of KAREN (who rocks by the way) since she SURPRISED THE SHIT OUTTA ME and sent this cake to my HOUSE!
No lie, she is just FULL of surprises that girl!
(it's why we love her, among other things...)

So, I'll let you all know how it was but I'm pretty sure it'll take my breath away.
Cake usually tends to have that effect...

*grin*

Want some? COME OVER!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

That looks positively SCRUMTIOUS!

Amy said...

Well, you ladies can have one of your very own TOO if you just click on the 'CAKE' link & order it direct from Harry & David! Oh, and a little fyi, the photo makes it look alot bigger than it actually is. You'll be a little size shocked when it arrives HOWEVER as with everything in life, it's not the size that matter, IT'S HOW DELICIOUS THE LEMON CURD TASTES! GOOD GOD LET ME AT THAT CAKE!!!!!!!!!

ps. Yvonne, email me I have a question to ask you. (mom4ruby@yahoo.com)
Thanks!

Kris said...

All I can say is YUM!!! Thank you, thank you so much for bring a piece to Andy and I. We just had it and it was DELICIOUS with a capital D!!!!

Love Ya...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....that cake looks wonderful - no Chocolate!! thank you for sharing where Karen got it. Hmmmm, should I get it for Christmas or not....I will check my wish list...

Sherrie