Saturday, November 25, 2006

"No thank you, Momma..."

My daughter refused to go to sleep last night, period. Apparently she was under the impression it was a 'MAISY MARATHON' night on Noggin. (not so much...) SO- I put her in my bed just until she fell asleep & then was going to transfer her to her crib. (she usually is so dead to the world the transition is SEAMLESS!) This night, we both ended up falling asleep. Then, I got up 1am to pee (shocker) and when I returned, she was no longer snoring, but was awake, sleepily, and looked at me & said "diaper? bed?" so I took her to change her diaper & then asked "Ruby, do you want your bed or Momma's bed?"
she said 'bed', I asked again, Ruby, Momma's bed? .. clear as a bell she said "no thank you Momma, Ruby bed!"
Apparently she isn't too keen on co-sleeping once the sleep has been achieved. LOL
And, how nice that even when half comatose, she's still polite?
*smile*

MY GIRL!

So, "Ruby Bed" it is...


*yawn* Now, I'm going back to my bed & lose myself in a good dream... c'mon HUGH baby, meet me on the FLIP SIDE!
*drool*
LOVE THAT MAN!

G'night!


1 comment:

kitchu said...

Amy,
What a great story! They grow up too fast, don't they? You must be really proud.

Thanks for continuing to read my blog... I fear it borders on putting people to sleep most of the time!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Kris