Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bronchitis...


...high fever, runny nose, watery eyes, aches & pains etc.
Just look at my poor girl, you can tell she's miserable.
=*(
Last night she slept with me in my bed because I didn't want her away from me for even so much as a second! All night she curled up next to me with Bear clutched in her hands as I lay next to her listening to her labored breathing & tried not to cry.
I love her so much & when she's sick, it's hard when you know you've done everything you can, and still she's unhappy.
Why can't they invent a 'Momma Magic Wand' to make shit like this disappear?
And while they're at it, make one that covers MS & Cancer, could ya?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Ruby; I hope she feels better soon!

Michelle said...

Poor babygirl, I hope she is better soon. It's just the worst feeling to know you can't take all the ick away.

And your pic! You are one hot Italian Mama! :)

my3 kids said...

Awe poor Ruby...I hope she is feeling better real soon. It's no fun being sick. Little Emma is not feeling her best right now either with a yucky weezy cough but today she seemed a little better. Sending Ruby big hugs from her friends in Canada